Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Fish

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kntry View Post
    Did you see all the Goromo at Champ Koi? I'm getting C from this group. I keep going back and forth between A and C but I decided yesterday on C. I'd love to know if you saw her and remember her?

http://www.champkoi.com/koi/group/OCT2016-49
    All do this quickly so we don't hijack this thread I like your choice but I find the ligther beni on the crown and on the dorsal area a little distracting there's a little on the tail but I still like the koi.
    At some point common sense must prevail.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Did you see all the Goromo at Champ Koi? I'm getting C from this group. I keep going back and forth between A and C but I decided yesterday on C. I'd love to know if you saw her and remember her?

http://www.champkoi.com/koi/group/OCT2016-49
    Excellent choice Sandy. Yes I know that fish very well (I observed it for over an hour in the tank and had Tom bowl it for me). It was a tough choice between that one and the one I got. Your fish is actually quite a bit larger than the one I got and the skin is excellent and I love the pattern; the contrast between the shirogi and the pattern is excellent. You will not be disappointed! I also like the perfectly round planet with small moon marking on the head. Dang maybe I should have got her, as well BTW if I remember correctly fish A had damage to the head as did a few other of his Goromo's .
    Last edited by Douwe; 11-30-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Photobucket
    Thank you!!!!

The scratch on the head of the one I told him I wanted is why I changed my mind.
    The will of God will not take you where the GRACE of God cannot keep you.

Sandy, K.O.I., KHA

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Champion koi has some nice koi. And all price ranges. Friendly staff. Tom is pretty easy going as well. Have been there many times.

His homepage video shows one of our club members talking. Most of the people in video is our Shasta Koi Club. But what really makes the vid above all other dealer vids is, I'M IN IT.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you!!!!

The scratch on the head of the one I told him I wanted is why I changed my mind.
    These fish are still young (I believe still Nisai). IMHO, a lot can still happen with the Sumi. They will be fun to observe for many years. BTW in post #12 I meant to say Shiroji not Shirogi
    Last edited by Douwe; 11-30-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ok let's see if we can play your game, your the one with the light blue T-shirt with a black hat at 2:58 or the one talking with Tom at 3:47 .
    At some point common sense must prevail.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sschult View Post
    Ok let's see if we can play your game, your the one with the light blue T-shirt with a black hat at 2:58 or the one talking with Tom at 3:47 .
    3:47 yep. Tom is the one doing most of the talking..

2:38 His name is Bob
    Last edited by koidude; 12-01-2016 at 12:52 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Picked up a few Tosai from Genkikoi at today's breeder event. I actually got the Kohaku a few weeks ago but it was in quarantine so I waited until the breeders event today to pick it up.

I had picked out one Showa, when Kevin posted it on facebook the other day, and the second Showa was a spontaneous buy at the event. Both Showa are from Sekiguchi and it was cool to be able to meet the breeder.