Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: a-1koifish

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Live koi for sale 8-10”
    Sakai bred tancho kohaku/sanke
    400-500$

Our newest shipment has arrived and has been released from the strictest quarantine protocol.
    OVER 2000 new tosai and nisai. authentic japanese koi from the top breeders in japan we are so confident in the great health of our fish that we have a 14 day
    guarantee of all live fish with submission of water quality.

We only carry hand selected fish containing a variety of breeds, sizes, quality and breeders. We would like to
    extent you the opportunity to secure some of these koi before there are listed on our website as some stocks are extremely limited.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If Concord, CA is local to you, ask the seller if you can see the fish.
    Do you know where to play roulette for free here

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes we do sell on ebay under a-1koifish and have done many transactions with customers but we are not adamant enough to have people leave feedback also most people do not even know this is possible in many cases other family members would make the purchase of koi for people since most are not tech savvy. please make a appointment and come by to our facility in Dublin, California
    Many people have traveled from within the USA and left with only high quality Japanese koi fish,
    Either taken with them in the car or shipping via fedex and aircargo. We guarantee live arrival and health up to 14 days upon water quality submissions.
    Sorry I didnít see this thread until one of my customers informed me of people talking about our business unknowingly.
    Feel free to call 925 236 0776 for any questions or concerns or email info@nickskoi.com

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douwe View Post
    Does anyone know or have any information concerning an ebay dealer with the handle of: a-1koifish ? A-1koifish appears to be somewhat local to me and they have a couple of nice fish on ebay right now. The Gin Matsuba seems to be very nice in particular.
    Yes we do sell on ebay under a-1koifish and have done many transactions with customers but we are not adamant enough to have people leave feedback also most people do not even know this is possible in many cases other family members would make the purchase of koi for people since most are not tech savvy. please make a appointment and come by to our facility in Dublin, California
    Many people have traveled from within the USA and left with only high quality Japanese koi fish,
    Either taken with them in the car or shipping via fedex and aircargo. We guarantee live arrival and health up to 14 days upon water quality submissions.
    Sorry I didnít see this thread until one of my customers informed me of people talking about our business unknowingly.
    Feel free to call 925 236 0776 for any questions or concerns or email info@nickskoi.com

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think everyone on this thread is mistaken by the name sakai
    There is not just one sakai...
    There is a few sakai that come from the same family.
    If you would like to join me on my next trip to japan i would love to show you around and teach you a bit about how many breeders are actually in japan and not just on the internet. QUOTE=Douwe;121478]From the ebay ad on the Gin Matsuba:

Live import guaranteed.
    Breeder : sakai
    Shipping is same day if ordered before
    10am.
    Fish includes one certificate of authenticity

I don't think it is too unreasonable for most buyers to interpret the ad statement to mean the breeder on the certificate is Sakai. It is the text in this ad that led to me my initial inquiry looking for independent references concerning this dealer. My familiarity of Sakai is, as Rick stated, as specializing in Gosanke (if you go to their website that is all you will find). When I saw a breeder selling a Gin Matsuba with, what I believe as being described as having a Sakai certificate, I was wondering if this could be possible. What other interpretation could one have when "authenticity" is being used in conjunction with "certificate". I suppose there could be other breeders with the name of Sakai but if a consumer is concerned about a certificate then certainly they would ascribe some significance to the Sakai name.[/QUOTE]