I'm finally going to cave and put a hole in my liner. :eek1:

But I need both sides of the fitting to allow me to glue in pipe, one pipe going down to the bottom of the pond for intake and the other to my pump.

So, which one allows this and comes in several sizes? I believe I need a 3 inch.